Buy Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 Online
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 is a mapping software by Microsoft released in July of 2012 and is now officially discontinued. But still the software is available as OEM version in Software Sales Store. The software is used for route planning tasks, to explore the sites of United States, Canada, Mexico. The software allows to plan vacations, set business routes considering hotels, historical sights, cultural places of interest. The application allows to tailor optimum routes to optimize trip expenses.
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013: key options
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 software is for home and business usage. For home usage the application allows to plan family vacations considering type of vehicle, average speed, number of places of interest to visit. The version of 2013 contains over 2,5 millions of places of interest (PoI).
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 for business is a tool to boost efficiency of every business trip as well as to optimize costs and expenses for every trip. A user can inspect roads and routes of the region and to find optimum and the cheapest routes to plan business trips.
The Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 version contains:
- updated maps of roads and routes of North America – mind that the maps can be outdated as the software is officially discontinued and does not get current updates of the routes
- customer ratings and reviews of the routes to consider in trip planning
- driving time, speed, stop and start times option to get an optimal route for your business needs
- parks, hotels, cultural and historical sights, entertainment locations
- online one touch route changing (internet connection is needed)
- night mode – easy to read display in the darkness
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 version of the software is intended to use with GPS receiver (and initially was sold with GPS receivers) to be used as an application for GPS navigation.
The SoftwareSales store offers you to buy a valid version of Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013. This is a cost effective solution to other mapping software offering additional options for planning which are not provided in other free mapping solutions as Google Maps. The software operates as with valid internet connection so allows you to inspect routes and places without active internet connection. The software is compatible with most of Windows OS versions and features low technical requirements of a target PC.